Join the Saint Paul’s team in Leading People to an Active Faith in Jesus Christ.
After School Care Program – Child Care Provider (for K-5th Grade)
Saint Paul’s Church (The Well) Carl Junction, MO
WE are seeking applicants WHO ARE ENGAGING, CREATIVE, OPEN-MINDED, BIG HEARTED, PATIENT, SUPPORTIVE, AND ENTHUSIASTIC – IS THAT YOU?
Saint Paul’ Church (The Well) ensures a safe place for kids to go after school. Our aim is to improve the lives of kids by bestowing fun & innovative programming.
The After School Child Care Worker administers direct supervision to school-age youth. Providing a fun environment and playing with kids is one of the perks of the job. You would be responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of programs and activities while helping to create a fun environment.
- The qualified candidate would possess skills in planning, decision making, and communication, as well as being a positive team player.
- Must have the ability to think creatively, plan and implement activities that follow after school guidelines
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be 18 years of age or over with a high school diploma or GED
- Experience working with children, either in a paid or volunteer capacity, is preferred but not required
- MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAY through FRIDAY, 3:00 – 6:30PM
- Must pass a NATIONAL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENING.
Playing and having fun with kids! Who could ask for a better job?
If you think you possess the skills to help guide children on a path for a great future, submit your resume, or request a job application to email@example.com